The general interests of 20-somethings seem somewhat universal. Depending on location, though, the expression of these preferences often vary. Finland is a small country and has a challenging climate (unless you’re very much into skiing), so young people have gotten creative. From adventurous spots for lovemaking to becoming an internet sensation overnight, here are ideas […]
Author Archive for: naomim
About Naomi Matthes
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Naomi Matthes contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Entries by Naomi Matthes
The Finnish people. We’re a sauna bathing, ice hole swimming, metal music loving and often very gloomy group. Is there more to the mentality of a Finn? Really dissecting the customs and habits of the Finnish people, we discovered some interesting building stones to their mentality, ones you won’t read about in Monocle.
Finns are world-renowned for their fondness for drink. The Finnish people also have a very distinctive way of getting hammered, which often involves copious amounts of alcohol drunk very quickly. Consequently, learning to drink like a Finn can be a challenging venture (which is helped by a liver with supernatural healing powers). Apparently, being able […]
All around the world, our forefathers in charge of naming places have on occasion let their morbid sense of humour flourish (or alternatively the job just really gets to you after a while, go figure). Finland, of course, is no exception. Hell and murder appear to have been especially attractive and marketable concepts in ye […]
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
Marketing promise fail. https://t.co/05l8fY82mA
- Monday Sep 18 - 7:13pm
How to beat the system. https://t.co/rhBOgMbzBo
- Saturday Aug 26 - 1:10pm
- 11 wonderful ways the internet lampooned Theresa May’s latest speech about Brexit
- Ruska relief: 35 stunning photos of Finland’s autumn colors
- 4 reasons why Finland’s lagging behind in electric car adoption and why that’s all set to change
- The foreigner’s guide to surviving your first Finnish sauna
- Daily Fail: 22 vicious anti-Brexit memes to pave your road to isolationism
- Earbud Weltschmerz: 13 excellent podcasts to help you understand our troubled times
- The internet loved Finnish President Niinistö’s press conference with Trump. Here’s why.