Times of turmoil can bring out the worst in people. Obvious choices become difficult, right becomes wrong, and people turn against one another. There’s an easy way to determine, whether you’re a part of the problem, or part of the solution. Find out with these eight questions. The test shouldn’t be difficult, but take all the time you need.
Here we go:
1. Should I wear a mask to protect myself and others from a potentially deadly disease?
2. Should I wear protective gloves while working with highly corrosive substances, such as sulfuric acid, etc.
3. Should I wear a parachute when jumping out of a moving airplane?
4. Is it a good idea to stick a nail into an electrical socket?
5. Eating broken glass is beneficial to my health?
6. Should I get vaccinated against COVID-19?
– No, because nazis or something
7. Licking door handles in public places is perfectly rational?
8. In matters of public safety, I’d rather trust…
– Dr. Anthony Fauci
– Ted Nugent
9. The earth is…
There, all done, and it shouldn’t have taken long. However, if you had trouble answering, you may have some soul searching to do. Did you get angry taking the test? People who are wrong, and know it usually do. This is known as stupidity.
Luckily, there’s an easy way to fix this: Stop being a moron. You could start by taking the test again.