Goldfish were domesticated by the Chinese more than a thousand years ago and were so prized only the imperial family were allowed to keep them. They frolicked in fine ornamental ponds and were fed the finest fishy food. How times have changed. Now all you need to keep then happy as Larry is a tank with bubbles, lots of bubbles.
You might also like
Two distant cousins share the same experience
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more mind-blowing ...
The 37 most astounding facts about sex you’ll ever read
1. Cleopatra is credited with the invention of the vibrator....
We live words…
…because we love words. We’re award winning copywriters, authors, journalists and bloggers. A think tank armed with pens and pads, we know exactly how to make your stories hit their target.
- Nordic nosh: 5 foods that tell you all you need to know about Finns
- This Finn brought Disney heroes to life. They’re even more gorgeous than on film.
- Water on Mars could change everything. Here’s 7 things you need to consider
- China Swedes, Forest Finns and The Great Migration: How Finnish immigrants helped build America