In 2012, it’s estimated the internet hosted an incredible 634 million websites. Even if you checked out a thousand a day, it would still take you over 1700 years to visit them all. But happily, you don’t need to live over 200 lifetimes to discover the Web’s most wonderfully weird websites. Why? Because we’ve done it for you. So, sit back, and prepare to be wowed.
1. eelslap.com – The most fun you’ll ever have with an eel and a mouse. Guaranteed.
2. procatinator.com – The funkiest place on the web for cat lovin’ music fans.
3. pointerpointer.com – This is how you get to the point. Again and again and again.
4. heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com – The epicenter of the known internet.
5. corgiorgy.com – An orgy of little dog fun.
6. fallingfalling.com – This is what happens when the internet starts tripping.
7. rainymood.com – Because rain makes everything better.
8. thenicestplaceontheinter.net – Wave cheerio to the blues, any hour of any day.
9. nooooooooooooooo.com - Perfect place to visit when you’re having a bad day.
10. omfgdogs.com – Little dogs like you’ve never even seen them before.
11, thequietplaceproject.com - Sometimes you just need to chill out.
12. essaytyper.com - The easiest way to type essays.
13, tholman.com/texter - The place where writing and drawing party together.
14. omglasergunspewpewpew.com – No words are sufficient to describe this website.
15. mapcrunch.com – The ultimate random travel site.
16. anasomnia.com – Turn off the lights, lay back and enjoy the ride.
17. zoomquilt.org – Weirdness to infinity and back.