For the Western observer of news and politics, 2016 seemed pretty terrible at times. Truly awful election outcomes in both Europe and the USA, high profile celebrity deaths and frankly, fairly unsettling geopolitical rumbling. Let’s not forget Western incapability to deal with refugees and climate change either.
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- The impossible contrast: Young photographer drops summer-like scenes into freezing Finnish winter
- Not the end of the world: 9 ways Finland made 2016 rock
- Arctic #nofilter: 15 Instagram snapshots that show why Lapland’s the crown jewel of the North
- Photos of bombed, WWII Helsinki mashed up with prosperous modernity
- 12 ways Finnish Christmas loneliness can eat you alive
- Vintage Mercedes rides: Finnish man hacks taxi regulation, grows non-licensed, legal “Vintage Taxi” company
- This video shows why Saara Aalto’s “results face” has made The X Factor so memorable