Jani Ylinampa works as a safari guide in Lapland. But on the side, he’s a photographer who’s developed quite the following on social media, in part thanks to his stunning shots of northern lights. We saw it fitting to feature Jani’s work and ask him a couple of question on his work and lifestyle.
Free pro tip: too much Instagram at bedtime will mess with your sleep. On the other hand, if you open Instagram first thing after your alarm rings in the morning, your phone’s screen will help you wake up. Put simply, Instagram can be a fantastic infusion of beauty into your day when you need it the most.
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- 7 reasons Valentine’s Day is better in Finland
- Episode 10: When you queue for free buckets and they run out
- British Intervention: Soundtrack your winter with these 11 British albums
- 100 Reasons Why Finland is the Most Kick-Ass Country in the World
- Functional, punctual and awesome: my first 12 months in Finland
- 5 winter activities that won’t make you cringe – Finnish edition
- Getting Naked with a Dragon in Finland: my scorching sauna experience