Jani Ylinampa works as a safari guide in Lapland. But on the side, he’s a photographer who’s developed quite the following on social media, in part thanks to his stunning shots of northern lights. We saw it fitting to feature Jani’s work and ask him a couple of question on his work and lifestyle.
Free pro tip: too much Instagram at bedtime will mess with your sleep. On the other hand, if you open Instagram first thing after your alarm rings in the morning, your phone’s screen will help you wake up. Put simply, Instagram can be a fantastic infusion of beauty into your day when you need it the most.
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- Fake Article 50 signs: How 16 Twitter users took down Nigel Farage’s BS
- Things are going badly for the UK in the Brexit negotiations. These cartoons show just how badly.
- That’s a MiniDisc: 14 Finnish music videos that will make you feel old
- No sunburn: 12 upsides of terrible Finnish summer weather
- Why Finland bans the weirdest things
- Isn’t it dreamy? Save your rainy day with stunning photos of Finnish lakeside midsummer sunsets
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 4: When your winter stroll is ruined by an arriving icebreaker