Jani Ylinampa works as a safari guide in Lapland. But on the side, he’s a photographer who’s developed quite the following on social media, in part thanks to his stunning shots of northern lights. We saw it fitting to feature Jani’s work and ask him a couple of question on his work and lifestyle.
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- More than sauna: The 6 most Finnish things to do in your 20s
- Free music alert: How Kontula Electronic helped transform a despised Helsinki suburb from “slum” to cool
- 9 of the world’s greatest thinkers on the stupidity of nationalism
- Pet peeves: 10 things Finns love to hate
- 15 fantastically fun protest signs from the Unite for Europe march
- 6 signs you were born and raised in Finland
- Tiny Trumps: The new meme that’s taking Trump from big shot to tiny tot