As much as we know you’d like to spend every waking minute following plays and tallying points and yelling at the referee, there’s always some dead point during the weekend when there’s no sport on TV and the weather’s too poor to risk a kick-about outside – at which point, what better substitute activity than to read a rollicking novel about sport, eh? So, for every armchair fan and every player consigned to the bench, here’s ten diverse titles to get you started.
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- 14 reasons why Helsinki’s Flow Festival is terrible and must be avoided
- The internet created books to teach kids about Brexit. The results are priceless.
- 23 photos that will make you see the 1950s differently
- Revealed: The 9 levels of Leaver expectations about Brexit
- Yellow brick worm: the internet stunned by child’s minimalist Lego art
- Everyday life in the capital: 19th century Helsinki, in pics
- 8 things a Finn should, and should never say abroad