For the Western observer of news and politics, 2016 seemed pretty terrible at times. Truly awful election outcomes in both Europe and the USA, high profile celebrity deaths and frankly, fairly unsettling geopolitical rumbling. Let’s not forget Western incapability to deal with refugees and climate change either.
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- 11 wonderful ways the internet lampooned Theresa May’s latest speech about Brexit
- Ruska relief: 35 stunning photos of Finland’s autumn colors
- 4 reasons why Finland’s lagging behind in electric car adoption and why that’s all set to change
- The foreigner’s guide to surviving your first Finnish sauna
- Daily Fail: 22 vicious anti-Brexit memes to pave your road to isolationism
- Earbud Weltschmerz: 13 excellent podcasts to help you understand our troubled times
- The internet loved Finnish President Niinistö’s press conference with Trump. Here’s why.