Finnish Americans are a tiny portion of the American population, and yet they have made a big impact on American culture. Read on for 10 fun facts about Finnish Americans that Finns probably don’t know.
Finnish Americans make up just a tiny slice of the American pie, at only 0.2% of the population. And yet, there are tons of talented celebrities and influential Americans who can claim Finnish heritage. We’ve dug deep into the past and rounded up a list of famous Finnish Americans—do you think you know who we found?
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- Seven Signs of the Times: Nigel Farage mocked after irresistible Photoshop bait
- Arctic Amour: 6 hot tips on how to date a Finn
- 8 surefire ways to spot a Finn abroad
- Episode 7: When the whole country is on ski break and you can’t ski
- JK Rowling destroys Brexit cheerleader’s breathtakingly bad Brexit analogy
- The Misled Pleb: The 34 best pub names for Brexit Britain will leave you thristy for a beer
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 6: When your children need to wee after getting dressed for winter