Finnish Americans are a tiny portion of the American population, and yet they have made a big impact on American culture. Read on for 10 fun facts about Finnish Americans that Finns probably don’t know.
Finnish Americans make up just a tiny slice of the American pie, at only 0.2% of the population. And yet, there are tons of talented celebrities and influential Americans who can claim Finnish heritage. We’ve dug deep into the past and rounded up a list of famous Finnish Americans—do you think you know who we found?
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
The dangers of opening a naming contest to the public https://t.co/6gbhOwBal4
- Tuesday May 9 - 6:03am
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 2: When the summer cottage is more labour camp than holiday camp
- 10 books about sport that every fan should read
- Disruptive Decades: Technologies that revolutionised the 1920s
- 10 fun facts Finns probably don’t know about Finnish Americans
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 1: How Finnish Winter Tries To Kill You
- Meet the artist whose spoof movie posters are trolling Trump
- More than sauna: The 6 most Finnish things to do in your 20s