Finnish Americans are a tiny portion of the American population, and yet they have made a big impact on American culture. Read on for 10 fun facts about Finnish Americans that Finns probably don’t know.
Finnish Americans make up just a tiny slice of the American pie, at only 0.2% of the population. And yet, there are tons of talented celebrities and influential Americans who can claim Finnish heritage. We’ve dug deep into the past and rounded up a list of famous Finnish Americans—do you think you know who we found?
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 3: When alcohol is an excuse to go insane
- 13 fantastically fun tweets that savaged Theresa May’s election disaster
- #ThingsThatLeaveBritainReeling: the very British response to the London terror attack
- 11 wonderful ways the internet’s destroyed Theresa May’s “strong and stable” PR spin
- 7 reasons why Finns are living in the future
- Ihana kesä! The history of hot Helsinki summers, in pics
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 2: When the summer cottage is more labour camp than holiday camp