Finnish Americans are a tiny portion of the American population, and yet they have made a big impact on American culture. Read on for 10 fun facts about Finnish Americans that Finns probably don’t know.
Finnish Americans make up just a tiny slice of the American pie, at only 0.2% of the population. And yet, there are tons of talented celebrities and influential Americans who can claim Finnish heritage. We’ve dug deep into the past and rounded up a list of famous Finnish Americans—do you think you know who we found?
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- 14 reasons why Helsinki’s Flow Festival is terrible and must be avoided
- The internet created books to teach kids about Brexit. The results are priceless.
- 23 photos that will make you see the 1950s differently
- Revealed: The 9 levels of Leaver expectations about Brexit
- Yellow brick worm: the internet stunned by child’s minimalist Lego art
- Everyday life in the capital: 19th century Helsinki, in pics
- 8 things a Finn should, and should never say abroad