Finnish Americans are a tiny portion of the American population, and yet they have made a big impact on American culture. Read on for 10 fun facts about Finnish Americans that Finns probably don’t know.
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- 100 Reasons Why Finland is the Most Kick-Ass Country in the World
- Functional, punctual and awesome: my first 12 months in Finland
- 5 winter activities that won’t make you cringe – Finnish edition
- Getting Naked with a Dragon in Finland: my scorching sauna experience
- See why the internet is going crazy for this video of Black Friday chaos in Finland
- A Next Generation Finn: Hannu Huhtamo’s hand at light painting photography
- Poor Dumb Donnie: how the internet destroyed Donald Trump Junior’s twitter post about socialism