Known rapist and US President elect Donald Trump behaves like a caricature of a monarch from Game of Thrones. So, naturally, someone saw it fitting to deal with this ordeal placed upon us in the form of the “leader of the free world” by giving Mr. Trump the full royal treatment.
The “royal treatment” is an open ended concept. In this instance, it refers to photoshopping Trump into full drag as Queen Elisabeth II. Because why not.
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
We hope you get to celebrate Valentine's the first way. https://t.co/rFgaxzZPJI
- Tuesday Feb 14 - 9:45am
- 12 tell-tale signs you learned to drink in Finland
- An open letter to Stephen King – We need to talk about Perse
- Dancing bears and mirror lakes: Valtteri Mulkahainen’s spectactular photos of Finnish nature
- Ghastly picnic destinations: 5 places in Finland let down by their names
- Worker’s Paradise: Not-My-Job is the Meme of Minimal Effort
- Lapland safari guide Jani Ylinampa’s Northern Lights photos are out of this world
- Why every Helsinki lover needs The Helsinki Book