Jani Ylinampa works as a safari guide in Lapland. But on the side, he’s a photographer who’s developed quite the following on social media, in part thanks to his stunning shots of northern lights. We saw it fitting to feature Jani’s work and ask him a couple of question on his work and lifestyle.
Free pro tip: too much Instagram at bedtime will mess with your sleep. On the other hand, if you open Instagram first thing after your alarm rings in the morning, your phone’s screen will help you wake up. Put simply, Instagram can be a fantastic infusion of beauty into your day when you need it the most.
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 2: When the summer cottage is more labour camp than holiday camp
- 10 books about sport that every fan should read
- Disruptive Decades: Technologies that revolutionised the 1920s
- 10 fun facts Finns probably don’t know about Finnish Americans
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 1: How Finnish Winter Tries To Kill You
- Meet the artist whose spoof movie posters are trolling Trump
- More than sauna: The 6 most Finnish things to do in your 20s