Jani Ylinampa works as a safari guide in Lapland. But on the side, he’s a photographer who’s developed quite the following on social media, in part thanks to his stunning shots of northern lights. We saw it fitting to feature Jani’s work and ask him a couple of question on his work and lifestyle.
Free pro tip: too much Instagram at bedtime will mess with your sleep. On the other hand, if you open Instagram first thing after your alarm rings in the morning, your phone’s screen will help you wake up. Put simply, Instagram can be a fantastic infusion of beauty into your day when you need it the most.
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
When branding goes wrong. https://t.co/ewVwog6lPw
- Monday Mar 20 - 5:26pm
- 6 signs you were born and raised in Finland
- Tiny Trumps: The new meme that’s taking Trump from big shot to tiny tot
- 12 tell-tale signs you learned to drink in Finland
- An open letter to Stephen King – We need to talk about Perse
- Dancing bears and mirror lakes: Valtteri Mulkahainen’s spectactular photos of Finnish nature
- Ghastly picnic destinations: 5 places in Finland let down by their names
- Worker’s Paradise: Not-My-Job is the Meme of Minimal Effort