You might also like
Very Finnish Problems Episode 2: When the summer cottage is more labour camp than holiday camp
Are Finnish summer cottages more labour camp than holiday camp? Very...
Steamy sisu: How Finland's incredible WWII soldiers built war zone saunas
The official archives of the Finnish Defense Forces...
Nordic exotica: 7 great books about Finland written by foreigners
Finland's long been something of an exotic destination for...
11 of the world's weirdest and coolest saunas
Sauna is one of Finland's most treasured traditions. For centuries,...
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- 14 reasons why Helsinki’s Flow Festival is terrible and must be avoided
- The internet created books to teach kids about Brexit. The results are priceless.
- 23 photos that will make you see the 1950s differently
- Revealed: The 9 levels of Leaver expectations about Brexit
- Yellow brick worm: the internet stunned by child’s minimalist Lego art
- Everyday life in the capital: 19th century Helsinki, in pics
- 8 things a Finn should, and should never say abroad