The London Olympics was jam packed with heart-pounding moments, but Great Britain’s Mo Farah winning, first the 10 000 metres and then the 5000 metres, has to take the gold for sheer exuberance. If you’re ever feeling down just watch Mo’s finishing-first-face, in the meantime enjoy the wonderful Mo running away from things memes, created by the Interwebs to celebrate a truly happy (and incredibly fast) Olympic legend.
You might also like
20 truth-filled quotes that will give you chills
A good quote can do a lot: give you an inspirational boost,...
The 14 tweets that made you laugh loudest in 2014
Lord Byron once said, “Always laugh when you can, it is...
Meet the loneliest family in the solar system
Meet the Duke family. Charles Moss and Dorothy and their two...
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- 6 signs you were born and raised in Finland
- Tiny Trumps: The new meme that’s taking Trump from big shot to tiny tot
- 12 tell-tale signs you learned to drink in Finland
- An open letter to Stephen King – We need to talk about Perse
- Dancing bears and mirror lakes: Valtteri Mulkahainen’s spectactular photos of Finnish nature
- Ghastly picnic destinations: 5 places in Finland let down by their names
- Worker’s Paradise: Not-My-Job is the Meme of Minimal Effort