The London Olympics was jam packed with heart-pounding moments, but Great Britain’s Mo Farah winning, first the 10 000 metres and then the 5000 metres, has to take the gold for sheer exuberance. If you’re ever feeling down just watch Mo’s finishing-first-face, in the meantime enjoy the wonderful Mo running away from things memes, created by the Interwebs to celebrate a truly happy (and incredibly fast) Olympic legend.
You might also like
5 must-read books about gender inequality
Gender inequality may not be number one on the political...
Top cop! 15 reasons why Icelandic police are simply the best
Iceland is a wonderful and friendly country that's perhaps best...
Watch this: "MythBusters" star, nerd icon Adam Savage discovers the joy of squeezing plastic ducks
Adam Savage hasn't lost his trademark ability to muster the...
A new view of history's most famous kiss
It's August 14th, 1945, and photographer Alfred Eisenstaedt is...
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
Things we love: Toilet humour https://t.co/20TR94HW3u
- Saturday May 27 - 10:57am
Winning Facebook! :) https://t.co/Wct2ImLWPk
- Monday May 15 - 5:55am
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 3: When alcohol is an excuse to go insane
- 13 fantastically fun tweets that savaged Theresa May’s election disaster
- #ThingsThatLeaveBritainReeling: the very British response to the London terror attack
- 11 wonderful ways the internet’s destroyed Theresa May’s “strong and stable” PR spin
- 7 reasons why Finns are living in the future
- Ihana kesä! The history of hot Helsinki summers, in pics
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 2: When the summer cottage is more labour camp than holiday camp