The London Olympics was jam packed with heart-pounding moments, but Great Britain’s Mo Farah winning, first the 10 000 metres and then the 5000 metres, has to take the gold for sheer exuberance. If you’re ever feeling down just watch Mo’s finishing-first-face, in the meantime enjoy the wonderful Mo running away from things memes, created by the Interwebs to celebrate a truly happy (and incredibly fast) Olympic legend.
You might also like
Incredible 3D colour images from 1850s Japan
In 1851, when Scotsman Sir David Brewster invented a photographic...
In photography timing really is everything
Iconic photographer Ansel Adams once said "Sometimes I arrive...
5 must-read books about gender inequality
Gender inequality may not be number one on the political...
Does C-3PO dream of electric cocktails?
He maybe uptight and pompous, but you have to hand it to C-3PO,...
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 1: How Finnish Winter Tries To Kill You
- Meet the artist whose spoof movie posters are trolling Trump
- More than sauna: The 6 most Finnish things to do in your 20s
- How Kontula Electronic helped transform an unloved Helsinki suburb from “slum” to cool
- 9 of the world’s greatest thinkers on the stupidity of nationalism
- Pet peeves: 10 things Finns love to hate
- 15 fantastically fun protest signs from the Unite for Europe march