We’ve all had these moments, “what, did I say something wrong?”. It could have been something really innocent that is downright disgusting for someone else, but it also could have been something you didn´t say. A couple of pointers for your travels.
Author Archive for: Ville Nummenpaa
About Ville Nummenpää
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Ville Nummenpää contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Ville Nummenpää
Somewhere along the line, someone figured out a great job for themselves: Ban things. It doesn´t matter what, just think of something for whatever reason you happen to think of at the moment. It´s a convenient way to make yourself seem important, and have an actual impact on the world. Not to mention banning […]
It’s an absolute delight for a Finn, whenever we are mentioned anywhere. Much like in that old Monty Python sketch, where the town Wains Cotting is mentioned on the telly. For a Finn, the movie Die Hard comes to mind. Also King Ralph, where…ahem, the Royal Family of Finland actually gets some screen time. Or […]
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- Finnish made famous: magnificent mentions of Finland throughout Tinseltown
- 12 fantastic facts why Fun Bowling and Bar in Helsinki doesn’t suck
- Seven Signs of the Times: Nigel Farage mocked after irresistible Photoshop bait
- Arctic Amour: 6 hot tips on how to date a Finn
- 8 surefire ways to spot a Finn abroad
- Episode 7: When the whole country is on ski break and you can’t ski
- JK Rowling destroys Brexit cheerleader’s breathtakingly bad Brexit analogy