We’ve all had these moments, “what, did I say something wrong?”. It could have been something really innocent that is downright disgusting for someone else, but it also could have been something you didn´t say. A couple of pointers for your travels.
Author Archive for: Ville Nummenpaa
About Ville Nummenpää
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Ville Nummenpää contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Ville Nummenpää
Somewhere along the line, someone figured out a great job for themselves: Ban things. It doesn´t matter what, just think of something for whatever reason you happen to think of at the moment. It´s a convenient way to make yourself seem important, and have an actual impact on the world. Not to mention banning […]
It’s an absolute delight for a Finn, whenever we are mentioned anywhere. Much like in that old Monty Python sketch, where the town Wains Cotting is mentioned on the telly. For a Finn, the movie Die Hard comes to mind. Also King Ralph, where…ahem, the Royal Family of Finland actually gets some screen time. Or […]
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
@DJVassallo Big thanks for the thumbs up! We love reading this series as much as we love writing it. We always learn something new 😀👍
- Tuesday Aug 15 - 3:55pm
- 14 reasons why Helsinki’s Flow Festival is terrible and must be avoided
- The internet created books to teach kids about Brexit. The results are priceless.
- 23 photos that will make you see the 1950s differently
- Revealed: The 9 levels of Leaver expectations about Brexit
- Yellow brick worm: the internet stunned by child’s minimalist Lego art
- Everyday life in the capital: 19th century Helsinki, in pics
- 8 things a Finn should, and should never say abroad