It’s fairly well known that the rhinoceroses is an endangered family of heavy-set, small brained mammals with herbivorous diets and bad eyesight. It’s also fairly common knowledge that the black market price for rhino horns rivals that of good old gold. Less well known is what baby rhinos sound like when they’re hungry. Thanks to […]
Author Archive for: Thomas
About Thomas Nybergh
Thomas Nybergh is a Digital Producer and writer for Ink Tank Media. Passionate about user-centred design and culture, he’s spent a decade working at the crossroads of technology and marketing. He can be found sharing his thoughts on both on Twitter.
Entries by Thomas Nybergh
Joel Willans (born May 11, 1972 in Great Britain) is a British copywriter and author. He moved to Finland in 2002 with his Finnish girlfriend, now his wife. Biography Before moving to Finland, Willans spent his early adult life studying history at University of Greenwich in London, working in the advertising business and writing short stories. In Finland, Willans worked as a copywriter before […]
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- A Next Generation Finn: Hannu Huhtamo’s hand at light painting photography
- Poor Dumb Donnie: how the internet destroyed Donald Trump Junior’s twitter post about socialism
- Episode 9: When you can’t figure out which dairy product is milk
- Proof in Pics: the history of 5 notorious California serial killers in photography and video
- These 5 definitions of Brexit went viral. It’s easy to see why.
- Episode 8: Driving for 14 hours and only seeing forest
- The 5 most fascinating facts from Crowst’s Finnish sausage survey