Every nationality has their own identifiable characteristics no matter how stereotypical they may sound. As a Finn I hardly recognize these behavioral traits in myself until I’m outside my home country, Finland. With this list you’re sure to never mistake a Finn for anyone else again, especially while traveling or residing abroad…
Author Archive for: Stina Henriksson
About Stina Henriksson
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Stina Henriksson contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Stina Henriksson
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- Episode 10: When you queue for free buckets and they run out
- British Intervention: Soundtrack your winter with these 11 British albums
- 100 Reasons Why Finland is the Most Kick-Ass Country in the World
- Functional, punctual and awesome: my first 12 months in Finland
- 5 winter activities that won’t make you cringe – Finnish edition
- Getting Naked with a Dragon in Finland: my scorching sauna experience
- See why the internet is going crazy for this video of Black Friday chaos in Finland