One thing is for sure: when visiting or moving to a new city in a foreign country, we all want to make the most of our stay. So, you pore over city handbooks, travel guides, and anything else you can get your hands on for a glimpse of your new city/country. However, while many travel […]
Author Archive for: Sarah
About Sarah Laaru Mwaawaaru
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Sarah Laaru Mwaawaaru contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Sarah Laaru Mwaawaaru
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- 7 reasons Valentine’s Day is better in Finland
- Episode 10: When you queue for free buckets and they run out
- British Intervention: Soundtrack your winter with these 11 British albums
- 100 Reasons Why Finland is the Most Kick-Ass Country in the World
- Functional, punctual and awesome: my first 12 months in Finland
- 5 winter activities that won’t make you cringe – Finnish edition
- Getting Naked with a Dragon in Finland: my scorching sauna experience