The general interests of 20-somethings seem somewhat universal. Depending on location, though, the expression of these preferences often vary. Finland is a small country and has a challenging climate (unless you’re very much into skiing), so young people have gotten creative. From adventurous spots for lovemaking to becoming an internet sensation overnight, here are ideas […]
Author Archive for: naomim
About Naomi Matthes
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Naomi Matthes contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Entries by Naomi Matthes
The Finnish people. We’re a sauna bathing, ice hole swimming, metal music loving and often very gloomy group. Is there more to the mentality of a Finn? Really dissecting the customs and habits of the Finnish people, we discovered some interesting building stones to their mentality, ones you won’t read about in Monocle.
Finns are world-renowned for their fondness for drink. The Finnish people also have a very distinctive way of getting hammered, which often involves copious amounts of alcohol drunk very quickly. Consequently, learning to drink like a Finn can be a challenging venture (which is helped by a liver with supernatural healing powers). Apparently, being able […]
All around the world, our forefathers in charge of naming places have on occasion let their morbid sense of humour flourish (or alternatively the job just really gets to you after a while, go figure). Finland, of course, is no exception. Hell and murder appear to have been especially attractive and marketable concepts in ye […]
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
Things we love: Toilet humour https://t.co/20TR94HW3u
- Saturday May 27 - 10:57am
Winning Facebook! :) https://t.co/Wct2ImLWPk
- Monday May 15 - 5:55am
- Northern Irish Taliban: 8 quotes that prove how bad Theresa’s May’s government partners really are
- 7 Finnish sayings that tell you all you need to know about sauna
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 3: When alcohol is an excuse to go insane
- 13 fantastically fun tweets that savaged Theresa May’s election disaster
- #ThingsThatLeaveBritainReeling: the very British response to the London terror attack
- 11 wonderful ways the internet’s destroyed Theresa May’s “strong and stable” PR spin
- 7 reasons why Finns are living in the future