They’re traditional, utterly Finnish, and something that many people don’t even consider to be candy. We’re talking about salmiakki, of course. Salmiakki, known in English as salty licorice, is a popular treat in Finland and other Nordic countries. It’s no secret that salmiakki is something of an acquired taste. Flavored with ammonium chloride, salmiakki has […]
Author Archive for: Karoliina
About Karoliina Korhonen
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Karoliina Korhonen contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Karoliina Korhonen
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- Episode 11: When you don’t like strong women
- 7 reasons Valentine’s Day is better in Finland
- Episode 10: When you queue for free buckets and they run out
- British Intervention: Soundtrack your winter with these 11 British albums
- 100 Reasons Why Finland is the Most Kick-Ass Country in the World
- Functional, punctual and awesome: my first 12 months in Finland
- 5 winter activities that won’t make you cringe – Finnish edition