They’re traditional, utterly Finnish, and something that many people don’t even consider to be candy. We’re talking about salmiakki, of course. Salmiakki, known in English as salty licorice, is a popular treat in Finland and other Nordic countries. It’s no secret that salmiakki is something of an acquired taste. Flavored with ammonium chloride, salmiakki has […]
Author Archive for: Karoliina
About Karoliina Korhonen
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Karoliina Korhonen contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Karoliina Korhonen
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
Marketing promise fail. https://t.co/05l8fY82mA
- Monday Sep 18 - 7:13pm
How to beat the system. https://t.co/rhBOgMbzBo
- Saturday Aug 26 - 1:10pm
- 11 wonderful ways the internet lampooned Theresa May’s latest speech about Brexit
- Ruska relief: 35 stunning photos of Finland’s autumn colors
- 4 reasons why Finland’s lagging behind in electric car adoption and why that’s all set to change
- The foreigner’s guide to surviving your first Finnish sauna
- Daily Fail: 22 vicious anti-Brexit memes to pave your road to isolationism
- Earbud Weltschmerz: 13 excellent podcasts to help you understand our troubled times
- The internet loved Finnish President Niinistö’s press conference with Trump. Here’s why.