If you want more incredible insights from some of the world’s greatest thinkers be sure to check out our 20 truth-filled quotes that will give you chills Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more super stories
Author Archive for: Joelwillans
About Joel Willans
Joel Willans is the Editor of Ink Tank and Co-Founder of Ink Tank Media. Author of the short story collection, SPELLBOUND: Stories of Women’s Magic over Men, his prize-winning fiction has been broadcast on BBC radio and published in dozens of magazines and anthologies worldwide.
Entries by Joel Willans
Goldfish were domesticated by the Chinese more than a thousand years ago and were so prized only the imperial family were allowed to keep them. They frolicked in fine ornamental ponds and were fed the finest fishy food. How times have changed. Now all you need to keep then happy as Larry is a tank […]
For more mind-blowing coolness follow us on Twitter
Until today we couldn’t think of a single good reason for lip syncing. Then Isaac decided to propose to Amy and that all changed. Massive sing-it-to-the heavens congrats to you both!
Imagine an exploding rainbow, kicking tunes and hundreds of thousands of smiles. Now that’s the sort of party we love. Holi might be a Hindu festival, but when something’s this fantastic, everybody deserves an invite.
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
Things we love: Toilet humour https://t.co/20TR94HW3u
- Saturday May 27 - 10:57am
Winning Facebook! :) https://t.co/Wct2ImLWPk
- Monday May 15 - 5:55am
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 3: When alcohol is an excuse to go insane
- 13 fantastically fun tweets that savaged Theresa May’s election disaster
- #ThingsThatLeaveBritainReeling: the very British response to the London terror attack
- 11 wonderful ways the internet’s destroyed Theresa May’s “strong and stable” PR spin
- 7 reasons why Finns are living in the future
- Ihana kesä! The history of hot Helsinki summers, in pics
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 2: When the summer cottage is more labour camp than holiday camp