Goldfish were domesticated by the Chinese more than a thousand years ago and were so prized only the imperial family were allowed to keep them. They frolicked in fine ornamental ponds and were fed the finest fishy food. How times have changed. Now all you need to keep then happy as Larry is a tank […]
Author Archive for: Joelwillans
About Joel Willans
Joel Willans is the Editor of Ink Tank and Co-Founder of Ink Tank Media. Author of the short story collection, SPELLBOUND: Stories of Women’s Magic over Men, his prize-winning fiction has been broadcast on BBC radio and published in dozens of magazines and anthologies worldwide.
Entries by Joel Willans
For more mind-blowing coolness follow us on Twitter
Until today we couldn’t think of a single good reason for lip syncing. Then Isaac decided to propose to Amy and that all changed. Massive sing-it-to-the heavens congrats to you both!
Imagine an exploding rainbow, kicking tunes and hundreds of thousands of smiles. Now that’s the sort of party we love. Holi might be a Hindu festival, but when something’s this fantastic, everybody deserves an invite.
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
RT @SoVeryFinnish: When you do the first Very Finnish Problems podcast about winter trying to kill you and it's still relevant in April htt…
- Thursday Apr 27 - 9:44am
Getting a job: 1970's vs. today https://t.co/tSuhUjedje
- Thursday Apr 6 - 6:05pm
- 10 fun facts Finns probably don’t know about Finnish Americans
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 1: How Finnish Winter Tries To Kill You
- Meet the artist whose spoof movie posters are trolling Trump
- More than sauna: The 6 most Finnish things to do in your 20s
- How Kontula Electronic helped transform an unloved Helsinki suburb from “slum” to cool
- 9 of the world’s greatest thinkers on the stupidity of nationalism
- Pet peeves: 10 things Finns love to hate