When readers think about literary food fiction, the inevitable spectre of Proust and the infamous madeleine is often invoked, or as a male friend of mine, who rarely reads, immediately exclaims, “You mean, Like Water For Chocolate?” Literary food fiction though can be so much more than that — food has and can provide fictional […]
Author Archive for: Elaine
About Elaine Chiew
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Elaine Chiew contributed a whooping 2 entries.
Entries by Elaine Chiew
We all love a good nosh up, so it should come as no surprise to discover that some of history’s finest writers had a taste for food writing too. Take Oscar Wilde. The man renowned for his rapier-sharp wit famously wrote in A Woman of No Importance “After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, […]
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- 14 reasons why Helsinki’s Flow Festival is terrible and must be avoided
- The internet created books to teach kids about Brexit. The results are priceless.
- 23 photos that will make you see the 1950s differently
- Revealed: The 9 levels of Leaver expectations about Brexit
- Yellow brick worm: the internet stunned by child’s minimalist Lego art
- Everyday life in the capital: 19th century Helsinki, in pics
- 8 things a Finn should, and should never say abroad