Today Finland will celebrate its 100th anniversary having gained independence on December 6th, 1917. After moving here from the United Kingdom, here are 100 weird and wonderful things I love about this amazing country that I now call home.
Author Archive for: edwardford
About Edward Ford
Edward Ford is originally from the steel city of Sheffield who now lives in Helsinki, and is a fan of all things Finland. He’s a marketing strategist at Advance B2B, host of The Growth Hub Podcast, and former manager of the Finland Cricket Team.
Entries by Edward Ford
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- British Intervention: Soundtrack your winter with these 11 British albums
- 100 Reasons Why Finland is the Most Kick-Ass Country in the World
- Functional, punctual and awesome: my first 12 months in Finland
- 5 winter activities that won’t make you cringe – Finnish edition
- Getting Naked with a Dragon in Finland: my scorching sauna experience
- See why the internet is going crazy for this video of Black Friday chaos in Finland
- A Next Generation Finn: Hannu Huhtamo’s hand at light painting photography