A country’s food can tell us a huge amount about the country itself. Finnish food is no different. Our culinary tastes reflect our way of living, our history and how we feel about ourselves. So let’s check what’s cooking everywhere from the deepest forests to the hippest streets.
Author Archive for: Ebba
About Ebba Håkans
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Ebba Håkans contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Ebba Håkans
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- 14 reasons why Helsinki’s Flow Festival is terrible and must be avoided
- The internet created books to teach kids about Brexit. The results are priceless.
- 23 photos that will make you see the 1950s differently
- Revealed: The 9 levels of Leaver expectations about Brexit
- Yellow brick worm: the internet stunned by child’s minimalist Lego art
- Everyday life in the capital: 19th century Helsinki, in pics
- 8 things a Finn should, and should never say abroad