A country’s food can tell us a huge amount about the country itself. Finnish food is no different. Our culinary tastes reflect our way of living, our history and how we feel about ourselves. So let’s check what’s cooking everywhere from the deepest forests to the hippest streets.
Author Archive for: Ebba
About Ebba Håkans
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Ebba Håkans contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Ebba Håkans
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- 100 Reasons Why Finland is the Most Kick-Ass Country in the World
- Functional, punctual and awesome: my first 12 months in Finland
- 5 winter activities that won’t make you cringe – Finnish edition
- Getting Naked with a Dragon in Finland: my scorching sauna experience
- See why the internet is going crazy for this video of Black Friday chaos in Finland
- A Next Generation Finn: Hannu Huhtamo’s hand at light painting photography
- Poor Dumb Donnie: how the internet destroyed Donald Trump Junior’s twitter post about socialism