A country’s food can tell us a huge amount about the country itself. Finnish food is no different. Our culinary tastes reflect our way of living, our history and how we feel about ourselves. So let’s check what’s cooking everywhere from the deepest forests to the hippest streets.
Author Archive for: Ebba
About Ebba Håkans
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Ebba Håkans contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Ebba Håkans
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
- Seven Signs of the Times: Nigel Farage mocked after irresistible Photoshop bait
- Arctic Amour: 6 hot tips on how to date a Finn
- 8 surefire ways to spot a Finn abroad
- Episode 7: When the whole country is on ski break and you can’t ski
- JK Rowling destroys Brexit cheerleader’s breathtakingly bad Brexit analogy
- The Misled Pleb: The 34 best pub names for Brexit Britain will leave you thristy for a beer
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 6: When your children need to wee after getting dressed for winter