A country’s food can tell us a huge amount about the country itself. Finnish food is no different. Our culinary tastes reflect our way of living, our history and how we feel about ourselves. So let’s check what’s cooking everywhere from the deepest forests to the hippest streets.
Author Archive for: Ebba
About Ebba Håkans
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Ebba Håkans contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Ebba Håkans
An Ink Tank Media Publication
Ink Tank Media is Finland's finest international content marketing agency. Based in Helsinki, its award-winning writers, filmmakers, illustrators and artists have years of experience creating amazing digital stories for audiences across the globe.
RT @SoVeryFinnish: When you do the first Very Finnish Problems podcast about winter trying to kill you and it's still relevant in April htt…
- Wednesday Apr 26 - 8:57pm
- Very Finnish Problems Episode 1: How Finnish Winter Tries To Kill You
- Meet the artist whose spoof movie posters are trolling Trump
- More than sauna: The 6 most Finnish things to do in your 20s
- How Kontula Electronic helped transform an unloved Helsinki suburb from “slum” to cool
- 9 of the world’s greatest thinkers on the stupidity of nationalism
- Pet peeves: 10 things Finns love to hate
- 15 fantastically fun protest signs from the Unite for Europe march